Sweet Jalebi At Taj Indian Sweets and Restaurant In Harris Park, Sydney
Jalebi is one of the most loved Indian sweets in Australia which is a hot favorite dessert on any special occasion be it a birthday, wedding or be a festival like Diwali. As this Big Indian festival is on cards celebrate your cravings with Sweet Jalebi at Taj Indian Sweets and Restaurant In Harris Park. Known for Offering the best quality Delicious sweets in Australia. Jalebi which is basically made by deep-frying a wheat flour (maida flour) batter in circular shapes, which are then soaked in a sugar syrup. They can be gobbled warm or cold as well and are mostly in demand for the Diwali season.
We at Taj Indian sweets and Restaurant in Sydney, Australia believes that Jalebis are a rich source of carbohydrates and energy as they contain good amounts of fat and sugar. However, overweight and diabetics should avoid eating them in excess as they contain a higher amount of fat and sugar.
We are proficient to deliver the best quality delicious Indian sweets in Sydney, Australia at Taj Indian sweets and restaurant.
- Jalebis tastes delicious when fresh hot from the pan.
- They can be topped with rabadi to make it delicious.
- Jalebis can also become tasty when soaked in warm milk.
- Jalebis are everybody’s, all-time favorite sweet.
- They are always in demand like on Diwali.
- We always deliver tempting jalebis at our store.
We promise to deliver Best Indian Sweets in Sydney, Australia
- Sweets that are airtight packed
- High in quality of ingredients
- Rich in taste you will love
- No additional food colors used