Taj Pure Vegetarian Indian Restaurant
Taj Indian sweets and restaurant in Harris Park, Sydney, Australia was established in 1998. We aim to serve a wide variety of authentic pure vegetarian Indian food with well-balanced flavors and contemporary presentation in Sydney’s growing sub-continent community. Located in the heart of Parramatta City, Taj has built its name as being the first vegetarian restaurant on Wigram Street, we strive to always use the freshest products, and give the best value for money and still continuing to serve the wide range of Indian food in Australia.
The quality of food we serve at Taj Indian sweets and restaurant, Sydney, Australia has won the hearts and blessings of our loyal customers. We pride ourselves for our rich flavored Indian dishes that combines various herbs & spices, creating tastes and aromas that are unusual and diverse. With its authentic 100% pure vegetarian Indian Restaurant in Sydney, we at Taj have grown up from strength to strength, with restaurants operating in Westfield Parramatta, Homebush, and at 73 and 91 Wigram Street, Harris Park.
MISSION & VISION
‘Go vegetarian, go green’ has been our mission since launching in Australia, and we literally promote healthy eating via dishes that are prepared through vast and ancient vegetarian traditions of India. Our vision is to serve as the best Indian restaurant in Australia that will not just delight the palate, but also ensure good health. We cater to specific tastes and religious beliefs and are very particular that the preparation of food is in strict accordance with authenticity, hygiene and vegetarian beliefs. We provide fresh modern cuisines and beverages in a unique ambiance with the friendly service.
Come and explore your Indian culture with our best Diwali sweets and traditional Indian wedding sweets in Sydney in your own Indian Aura right here in Australia.
- Authentic 100% pure vegetarian Indian restaurant
- Stringent standards of hygiene
- Absolutely no meat, seafood, egg on the premises
- No onion, no garlic, no roots, on request
- Special preparation following religious or traditional beliefs
- Reasonably priced menu
- No compromise on quality
- Fresh ingredients
- Takeaway or eat in
- North & South Indian, Gujarati, Sindhi, Punjabi, Andhra
- Italian, Sri Lankan
- Special Jain, Swaminarayan & Hare Krishna menu
- Fasting foods
- Indian Chinese fusion menu
- Special breakfast menu of idlis, dosas, wadas and filter coffee
- Most popular paneer makhani, paneer kulcha, channa bhatura and malai kofta
- Sweet, salted and mango lassi
- Non-alcoholic wines, beers & mocktails
- Indian sweets of all popular varieties
- Eggless cakes & cookies
- Sugar-free selection for the calorie conscious
- Special Navratri, Diwali, Eid sweets
- Daily specials
- Variety of thalis, different curries each day
- Eat all you want buffet (Tues – Friday)